I know when I start packing to go on vacation I want to throw my whole room into a suitcase. When it comes to makeup I wish I could bring it all and more! But sadly this isn’t an option. So you have to choose from your collection what you want.
I’ve put together some products that are perfect to make an easy fresh springtime look for a weekend getaway. These can all fit nicely into a small wash bag. All of these products are cruelty free and vegan!
- IT Cosmetics – Bye Bye UnderEye Concealer
- NYX – HD Studio Finishing Powder
- NYX – Powder Blush – Peach
- Real Techniques – Expert Face Brush
- EcoTools – Large Powder Brush
- Urban Decay – All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
At the moment I’ve not been wearing foundation that much. Mostly because recently I haven’t found a cruelty free foundation that that I like. Also I’ve felt that my skin has been looking a lot better than it usually does. So I have been embracing it!
I blend out the concealer with the Expert Face Brush and set it with the Finishing Powder. Add a bit of color with the blush to the apples of your cheeks. After you’ve finished your whole look set it all with the Setting Spray!
- NYX – Eyebrow Cake Powder
- EcoTools – Lash & Brow Groomer Brush
Brush through your brows with the brow groomer. Use the two colors in the cake powder and lightly fill in your brows. Use your finger to lay the molding wax to hold those brows in place! Then brush through your eyebrows again with the brow groomer to make sure you have no harsh lines .
- Urban Decay – Naked 2 Palette
- IT Cosmetics – No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner
- Too Faced – Better Than False Lashes
- e.l.f – Essential Eye Crease Brush
- EcoTools – Eye Shading Brush (Part of the Starter Set)
Use a bit of the IT Concealer (in the first picture) to prime your eye lids. Brush the shade Stark from the Naked Palette all over your lid and upper crease. Then blend Frisk on the lid. Then place Primal on the outer V. Run the IT eyeliner in the upper water line. For mascara you have the two tubes. The gold tube is step 1 & 3 which primes and blackens your lashes. The white tube is the 2nd step which lengthens and creates volume. So 1, 2, 3!
- The Body Shop – Mango Lip Butter
- Tarte – LipSurgence Lip Gloss (Kiss)
- Tarte – LipSurgence Lip Tint (Dainty)
I like to put the lip butter on when I start my makeup so it has a chance to sink in. You can use either one of the LipSurgence products by themselves or you can use them both together.
I hope you enjoy this look and have an amazing weekend getaway!